I. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
1. Cookies Cookies are short or files that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when you connect to a website. Cookies can be used to request and store data while the user is connected to provide the services only·tendered and not usually keep (Session cookies), or retain user data for other future services that can be stored indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies may be your own or others.
There are several types of cookies:
cookies techniques to facilitate user navigation and the use of different options or services offered by the website and identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, shopping, fill out forms, registration, security, provide features (videos, Social Networks, etc.).
Cookies safety that prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
Cookie customization allowing the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.).
Cookies analand allow anonymous analysis of user behavior to measure web activity and user profiles and work to improve browsing websites.
advertising cookies allowing the management of the frequency and the content of ads.
Personalized Advertising Cookies allowing the management of advertising space on the web based on the behavior and browsing habits of the user, where you get your profile which allows you to customize the advertising that appears in the user's browser.
Tracking cookies that store information about users to show them there personalized advertising.
cookies social providers of social networking services can be installed·share up when the user selects a particular content of our website in the social network in which they operate: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube…
2. Cookies play an important role, because without them the use of the web would be a much more complex experience. From a technical point of view, allow websites to operate in a more flexible and tailored to the user's preferences as, for example, storing your language. Besides, responsible to help improve the website services offered, thanks to the statistical information they collect.
3. Users have a right to know if the page that set sail·Cookies affected by the law. The standard establishes the minimum requirements following information:
What are cookies?
4. Who must comply with the law cookies? Both companies and professionals that have a website, as well as other services that offer information must comply with the law. And that applies to those living in Spain, as those who carry foreign websites that refer to Spain.
II. COOKIES POLICY
1. cookies collected
Google Analytics: The data indexed by Google Analytics cookies are anonymous and are used only to evaluate navigation on the website.
2. Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
3. additional notes
• Neither this website nor its legal representatives are not responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that third parties may have mentioned this policy of cookies.
• Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies from this site and to make their right to removal or deactivation . Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
• In some cases it is necessary to install·Install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States agrees not to share it with others, except where necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges effect. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a member of the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection under European legislation. For information about using Google gives you attach this other cookies link.
• For any questions about this policy of cookies, please communicate with us via the contact section.